Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend in Minnesota


Back home after a big weekend in Minneapolis with my sister. We started off by making a stop at IKEA - oh IKEA - and found lots of things we couldn't live without. Then we headed over to the hotel where we were signed up to attend a class with Mitchell Kraft as part of the Those Were the Days pre-CHA party. The class was fast-paced but fun and I love how the albums turned out. Then we headed over to the Mall of America for a stop at Urban Outfitters and a quick sushi dinner. Then back to the TWTD crop. Bethany and I worked on finishing our albums from the class, then worked on some other projects. It was a pretty small group of scrappers - including a few well-known scrapbookers including Kristina C. and Nisa F. - a couple of my favorites. It was fun to see them in person and to hang with Bethany. This morning - back to IKEA for more shopping excitement and then back home. The worst part of the weekend was I though I had left my camera at home and we didn't get any photos, but then I discovered it had been under my driver's seat all along. Booo... Thank goodness for the new camera phone at IKEA.
Looking forward to my Love, Elsie class - anyone who meets the criteria of being into scrapbooking, in the greater Iowa City area and available Tuesday night should sign up! It's a bargain at $18!

No comments:

Post a Comment