Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DareJack #2

This is my contribution for the latest Scrapjacked challenge - also my first scrapbook page about Preucil (many more to come, I'm sure). I love these photos of the preschoolers working together to paint a banner advertising the school art show - which is on display at the Englert through the end of the month, for those of you Iowa City dwellers reading - check it out! I decided I should blur out the little ones' faces before posting it all over the internet, but I wish you could see the looks of concentration!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    so I went to the Englert last Friday with Vicky Grube Former director of Preucil Preschool. We adored the show. It was absolutely wonderful and so full of raw creativity! Preschooler make fantastic art!

    ReplyDelete