Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

Lots of bloggers I read post Friday link lists or round-ups of some kind. It seems to be a popular way to share some favorites from around the web and life in general.

A few of my favorite Friday favorite posters:
Design Mom
Iowa Girl Eats
Shutterbean

Favorite Instagram photo from this week (and favorite winter accessory, from Hey Jen Renee's shop)

Favorite new list-making tool:
Teux Deux (found via the Pioneer Woman)


Favorite recipe tried this week:
Blueberry Gingerbread pancakes. Lachlan requested blueberry pancakes on one of his sick days this week, and these were a tasty treat! (I made half the recipe for the 3 of us. But next time I'll make the whole recipe and freeze the extras!)

Favorite lucky break:
more than half of my preschool class was out sick with a stomach bug yesterday, plus two other teachers, and I think I actually avoided it (knock on wood).


Favorite purchases:
Some seriously cute finds at Old Navy, including this Hello Kitty shirt for K, a Curious George shirt for K, a Batman bathing suit for L, and a retro Star Wars lunchbox for L. Plus lots of good clearance deals on cozy pants and leggings for K.



Favorite Pin:
Gotta make it happen on our kitchen counter soon.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: