Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite Instagram: Pretty much in love with this photo of Kenley wearing my sunglasses while sitting in the grocery cart. I love it so much it's in consideration for the lock screen on my iPhone - that's been the same photo of L in the DJ Lance hat for 2 years. Ha!

Favorite link: this video via Ali Edwards and Amanda Soule. I almost didn't watch it because it was 10 minutes long, but I'm so glad I did. Beautiful visuals and a great reminder of how lucky we are for the gift of each day and all the blessings in our life.

Favorite blog feature: I've kept Katie's Pencil Box in my reader because of her ethereal photos and sweet style. But I LOVE her new feature - her boy has been dictating letters to his baby sister-to-be. They are funny and cute and totally charming. Always brings a smile to my face.

Favorite purchase: my new glasses that got here just in time for our vacation! They are very different than the thicker black frames I've been wearing for five years. I think these were the 2nd pair I tried on, and I just knew they were the ones right away. A little funky and fun, but neutral enough for every day wear, I hope.


Favorite lucky break: I bought my glasses on Leap Day, when Discerning Eye was having a 29% off sale. They were also having a drawing for a purse, and what do you know? I won! WOO! It's a gorgeous leather purse. Totally my lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment