Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crinkle Quilt for baby V.


I made this quilt for a special new baby girl who lives in Colorado. I knew right away when I saw the Crinkle quilt pattern that I wanted to give it a try. It creates a very fun texture, and I loved playing with the Simply Style fabrics by V and Co. from Home Ec Workshop. I would say that it comes together very quickly for a baby quilt (even though it took me months from start to finish, ha ha!).


One detail I added was a little embroidered message on the quilt back. I plan to do this on all the quilts I make from now on. It is an easy, but special detail that marks the time and occasion for the quilt.


I hope I get to meet little V. in person sometime soon, but in the meantime, I'm happy to have added a little coziness to her nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment