Monday, January 05, 2015

Waving hello!

 
Only a year since my last blog post? ;) Well, I'm resurrecting the blog for a 2015 project that goes back to the reason I started my blog  - documenting and sharing my creations. The collage above features some of the items I made in 2014 - most of which were given away. I miss having a place to keep the details for each project, and maybe a few of you miss hearing about them? Regardless, this year, I'll be sharing {52 things I made} (inspired by a blog I follow called Green Valley Crafts). Each week, I'll pop in to share a photo and details of something I created. It might be a long-term project, like a quilt, or a quick birthday card made for a friend. I'm looking forward to the process, and the motivation to make time for creativity even in the busy weeks. Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it Kirsten. Maybe I will revive my gardening blog when Spring arrives.

    ReplyDelete